Sunday, April 03, 2005

house... sold...

after months of delays and stuffs... we finally got a buyer to buy our ampang buyer... now doing those legal stuffs and all... sold it for rm 255,000.00... quite a good price lah... not too high... not too low...

didn't realise a broker is so 'important'... think, after less than 2 days we told him to look for a buyer... he managed to get one within that period of time.... the funny thing is... the soon-to-be owner of my ampang house is the owner of the supermarket/mini market opposite my house... well, we dunno about that until we saw him coming to our house... anyway, anyhow, we still need to pay the broker fees tho which we can 'save', if we know the soon-to-be owner of my ampang house is looking for a house around my housing vicinity!...

talking about the word shifting alone actually gives my those creepy kinda feelings... havoc!... messy!... dusty!... painting!... packing!... removing!... transporting!... cleaning!... changing of address!... arghhhhhhh... but then again, really looking forward to my new house in old klang road then... at the extreme least... my journey here and there will be shorten by at least 30%-50%!... thank God!... :) ...

No comments: