Thursday, March 10, 2005

dilemma...

just being reminded that 30th april 2005 will be really hectic for me!!... being a driver for my cousin's wedding and getting up at 0600 hours to get ready and one full day of run around is no joke!... am sure despite the 'torture' i got to go thru that day.... it's gonna be a good day!... gonna be a family affair.... well... we'll see how it goes...

30th april 2005 is also boo's wedding... i promised her to be there at her wedding when i conveniently forgotten about my duty for my cousin's wedding... after that, spoken to boo about it.... apologised to her and all...... wat else lah... she's obviously a bit mad at me..... who to blame?!?... me!!!... didn't check thru 1st my schedule for april 2005... arghhhhhhh.....

30th april 2005 also a day that i supposed to be in ipoh for a very very good fren's birthday... which i nearly promised him to be up there... phewwwwww... just managed to remember in time that i have tons of stuffs to do on that day.... maybe will make an early trip up there tho... mid april 2005 or something like that..... spend a weekend there and all.... miss ipoh and the people there..... know them fm the rotaract organisation......... such an alien to ipoh when my previous company transfered me there for work.... thank God for them!...

mannnnnnn... april 2005 is indeed a happening month to look forward too...

No comments: