Tuesday, June 10, 2008

here in my home.. by malaysian artistes for unity (mafu)...

these kinda songs can make me shed a tear or 2 at times...

talk about it, discuss about it, spread it and share it... to yr family, yr neighbours, yr friends, yr colleagues, to those who thinks white school blouse can cause girls to be raped, to the majorly spilt umno fellas sitting in there, to mahathir mohammad who is perhaps the number 1 racist in malaysia with his 'mesti-jaga-the-malay-rights 'instruction' (we are talking about the people's rights now, chedet!), thank the policemen who are guarding yr area with this song, thank the alam flora guys who cleans yr area with this song, to the isa detainees, to the responsible rakyat who effected changes on 8th march 2008, to the petrol kiosk people who wipes yr car windscreen, etc... pls do yr part.. spread it and share it!...

"Years of fears and years of tribulation
The heart keeps searching for that endless devotion
Hand in hand we'll march like blood brothers
I speak for my people, hope we'll find peace forever
May the road ahead quench my thirst for success
May the road behind echo a song of the blessed
Yes I feel it in my bones, so I will let it be known
That no matter where I roam this is home sweet home"...

watch and listen it here... (http://www.malaysianartistesforunity.info/?page_id=20)...

download it here... (http://www.malaysianartistesforunity.info/?page_id=19)...

thank you, mafu!...


p/s ; take out the starting-to-be-really-arrogant-tony-fernandez-who-may-have-forgotten-who-is-he, then this song will be perfect!...

No comments: