Monday, January 12, 2009

Optimistic.

Despite what is going on in the Kuala Terengganu by-election, I am optimistic about a victory for Pakatan Rakyat. A Pakatan Rakyat victory means a victory for the people.

Although I can make it to Kuala Terengganu physically which I really want to, I have been following up on the by-election very closely via the blogs and the mainstream media, the latter was all about how good Barisan Nasional is, how effective is Barisan Nasional is, how nice is Barisan Nasional is, etc., I think all those are nothing but utter rubbish. After much comparing between blogs, mainstream media and reports from the ground, I sense another wind of change is gonna take place. Perhaps, it will be bigger than the worse monsoon weather people in Kuala Terengganu ever experienced, just that this is a wave of change, for the better.

I am still optimistic about at least a 2.5k majority victory for Pakatan Rakyat.

No comments: