Tuesday, April 24, 2007

am i an anti-government person?!?...

heck no!...

me as a malaysian have the rights to know wat is going on in the country, to voice out my opinions, to help correct the wrong, to have freedom of speech, to struggle for the real democracy, etc...

me a kuchi rat have been very vocal lately and hope to bring some changes here and there simple because i feel, i see, i hear, etc.. the wrong doings of the current umno-led govt... they commit sins day and night right in front of me and if i don't do anything, i might as well leave the country like some of my friends... it's just not me...

am all for the current umno-led govt government... IF... they are doing the right things which brings the word democracy to the REAL and meaningful meaning... anyway, saw the capitalised IF there?!?...

also, 50 years is WAY TOO LONG for anyone and/or any party to be in power!....

No comments: