Monday, May 21, 2007

another confession fm aab!...

i nearly choked on the mee hoon goreng i had for breakfast couple of minutes ago when i read this...

as reported in the star today (21st may 2007)... (http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/5/21/nation/17789830&sec=nation)...

“I was a naughty boy.”...

“I happen to like naughty children as I was one myself."...

now, no wonder he is STILL keeping the naughty boys in the half-past six cabinet despite tons of disgraceful mistakes they make!... trying to remind him of his past eh?!?...

btw, naughty should not be the word for the half-past-six cabinet tho... naughty is too nice and cute a word to be used on them... what about... pathetic, bad, rotten, 'maggots producing machines', animals, sexist, one-eye-jack, clowns, etc?!?..... these should be the proper ones eh?!?...

No comments: